PET film is the most widely used packaging material. Its main advantages are the ratio of unique qualities, environmental friendliness and affordability.
Rigid films for the formation of trays are widely represented in the assortment of our company. These films can be made as barrier for products with a long shelf life, and not-barrier for fresh products and short shelf life, or for packaging that does not require such characteristics. The film allows to store the product in a modified atmosphere, and is also used during vacuum.
Our equipment allows to produce films of any color for food containers: single-layer (PET) and multilayer or laminated (PET/PE, PET/EVOH/PE, PET/EVOH/PEEL/PE)
|Assortment||Width, mm||Thickness, microns||Deviation from nominal thickness, %||Diameter of sleeve, mm||Maximum roll diameter, mm||Density, g/cm3||Recommended storage conditions|
|PET film||300 - 900||120-750||± 5||76||800||1,35 ± 0,05||-40 to +45 at a humidity of not more than 80%|
PET Film Specifications
- Thickness is 120-750 microns
- Deviation from nominal thickness% ± 5
- Width is 300-900 mm
- Diameter of sleeve is 76 mm
- Maximum roll diameter 800 mm
- Basic colors: transparent, brown, green, black
- Density is 1.35 g/cm3 ± 0.05 g/cm3
- • Recommended storage conditions -40 to +45 at a humidity of not more than 80%
- punched items,
- tubes and blisters for pharmaceutical products,
- products of a technical group,
- souvenir products,
- disposable packaging for food products.